Welcome to Clemens Mill School Council!
Our next Meeting Date: Wednesday November 10th, at 6:00 pm.
School Council is a group of parents, teachers and administration working together to support student LEARNING, ACHIEVEMENT and WELLBEING.
Our Vision is to:
- Improve the educational experience of our students
- Promote diversity and inclusion
- Build strong families and community
- Increase parent participation in the school
- Foster a relationship between our families and educators
We aim to achieve this by:
- Hosting family-focused activities
- Sponsoring student-focused events
- Investing in school enhancements
- Showing teacher appreciation
- Providing support for parents
Held the second Wednesday of each month (Virtually through Google Meet).
Check back here for updates on School Council Projects and Initiatives:
Check back here for ways you can volunteer with School Council.
Follow us for news and updates on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/ClemensMillSchoolCouncil
Previous Meeting Minutes