Clemens Mill School Council is a group of parents working together to support the students and staff in the creation of a stimulating and safe learning environment. Meetings are usually held on the second Wednesday of the month at 6:15 p.m. in the school library. All parents are welcome. We need parent support for a strong council.
Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 6:15 p.m.
The goals of the Clemens Mill School Council:
- Work together to support the educational plan of the school
- Provide advice from a parents’ perspective to the school
- Encourage parental involvement and community engagement
- Help fundraise for “extras” in the school
- Promote school spirit and school pride
Activities organized or funded by School Council:
- Pizza lunches
- Guest speakers for students and parents
- Family movie nights
- Purchasing of “wish list” items for the school:
- Additional iPads and Chromebooks for the classrooms
- Custom storage cabinets for kindergartens
- Drill and sander for intermediate science
- Math games for primary classrooms
- Instruments for the Music Department
- Items and tools for Spec. Ed.
- Special teacher resources for math and music
- End of year school BBQ
We love parent volunteers! Whether you have just a few hours, occasionally or on a weekly basis, we could use your help.
Volunteers are needed for:
- Pizza lunches
- Movie nights
- Fundraising activities (counting money, distributing to classes, etc.)
- Year end BBQ (running games, organizing food, etc.)
- Daytime and evening special events
Please contact the school office if you would like to volunteer.
Previous Meeting Minutes
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org